The Docflipper transforms the native macOS app switcher into a simple and convenient tool that combines the familiar Cmd + Tab navigation and Bookmarks assistant within one board.
– Create and manage bookmarks to have quick access to your favorite applications, projects, URLs, folders, files, or documents that are always at hand within the app switcher panel.
– Easy switch and surf between apps, windows, and bookmarks as you used to with a native Cmd + Tab switcher on Mac.
– The app brings a feature that makes the Finder and other hidden windows of launched applications always visible while switching.
– Docflipper supports work with apps that have a Linking to internal files feature. For example, Figma, Notion, etc. You can add and then open shared URLs directly to your projects or files in such applications.
– You can turn off applications notifications in the switcher panel to focus on your job and get distraction-free.